Is your home heating equipment ready to go toe-to-toe with winter? If you noticed that your furnace or boiler struggled against the harsh weather of last year’s heating season, there’s a good chance you’re paying for comfort that you aren’t receiving! The problem could be with your heating equipment’s efficiency, which degrades over time and increases fuel consumption.
Luckily, modern equipment that’s available today boasts higher efficiency ratings, potentially saving you up to 40% on your annual heating costs! In addition to these savings, rebates are available through the Upgrade & Save Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program – open to homeowners on Long Island and in New York City.
You can earn the following rebates through the Upgrade & Save program:
Upgrade & Save – Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk counties)
- $300 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $300 for the installation of a new aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- Up to $600 in combined rebates! (Limit 2 rebates per household)
Upgrade & Save – New York City (Five boroughs & Westchester County)
- $500 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $200 for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- $100 for upgrades to an oil burner and controls
- Up to $700 in combined rebates! (Limit 2 rebates per household)
The savings keep piling up thanks to the Upgrade & Save rebate program and Hart Home Comfort! If you want to improve the efficiency of your home heating system and earn extra cash for upgrading, contact us online or give us a call today!
Hart Home Comfort specializes in HVAC services throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Queens, New York.
We work with all makes and models of heating equipment and have the knowledge and experience to match your home with an energy efficient system that performs well.
When finding a system that meets your needs, we will prioritize energy efficiency, indoor air quality, and your overall comfort. Give us a call today to schedule a free estimate.