Heating System Repair Services
Hart Home Comfort has been keeping households throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Queens, NY warm, cozy and comfortable for over 30 winter seasons!
Whenever you experience a heating system breakdown, be sure to call the experts at Hart Home Comfort, we will ensure that your home is toasty warm, ASAP!
24-Hour Emergency Service
As a Hart Home Comfort customer, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that our service team will respond quickly at any time of day or night in the event of an emergency. If your heating or cooling system stops running or you think you might need a heating or cooling repair, just give us a call and we'll be ready to help.
What's an "Emergency"?
A Hart Home Comfort customer with one or more of the following problems has an emergency:
- No heat (try the Quick Fixes below)
- No hot water
- No air conditioning during a heat wave
- Burst pipes or flooding
- A fuel leak
- Soot, smoke or fumes
If you have an emergency situation, call us at (631) 667-3200.
(DO NOT send us an email!)
Potential Quick Fixes for Lack of Heat
If you don't have heat, you may be able to fix the problem yourself and save time. Try these steps before you call us, and you may get your heat back immediately:
- Make sure that the oil burner emergency switch is in the "ON" position.
- Set the thermostat above room temperature.
- Check the fuel level gauge on your tank to be sure that the tank contains fuel.
- Press the reset button once only. If the oil burner does not start immediately, do not press the button again.
- If the oil burner or oil furnace does not run at all, check for a blown or loose fuse or a tripped circuit breaker.
- If you have a steam heating system, check the water level and refill the boiler if needed.
If your burner still fails to operate, call Hart Home Comfort for service: (631) 667-3200.
Contact Us For Immediate Service
We are committed to providing the best service for your ultimate home comfort!