“Set it and forget it” may apply to many things – but when it comes to your heating and air conditioning systems, a better-suited philosophy would be “Upgrade and Save!” You may question it at first, wondering how spending money on new heating and cooling equipment could possibly save you money. At Hart Home Comfort, we can assure you that through the simple act of upgrading your home comfort equipment, you can put money back into your wallet over a short period of time. Here’s how:
Enjoy these savings when you purchase a new air conditioning system before May 31!
- Earn a $500 Cool Cash Bonus
- Reduce energy bills by up to 30 percent – approximately $720 per year
- Save nearly $5,200 in just five years with the enhanced efficiency of your new AC system
Upgrading your heating equipment can also add up to big savings! Through the Upgrade & Save – Long Island Rebate Program, you can earn:
- $300 for the replacement/upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $300 for the installation of a new aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- $600 in combined rebates*
When you combine these two money-saving options, you’ll realize the amazing savings potential that Hart Home Comfort brings to the table.
Purchasing a new heating or cooling system can save you up to $2,320 or more! What’s more, this offer has been extended through until the end of May – contact Hart Home Comfort today and don’t miss out on your chance to save!
Hart Home Comfort offers superior HVAC services that can help increase your comfort while reducing your home heating and cooling costs. Our licensed and experienced technicians have the ability to find the best and most affordable HVAC solutions for your home. We offer free, in-home consultations so give us a call today.