Air Conditioning System Repair Services
Hart Home Comfort has been keeping households throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Queens, NY cool and comfortable for over 30 summer seasons!
Whenever you experience an air conditioning system breakdown, be sure to call the experts at Hart Home Comfort, we will ensure that your home is cool ASAP, even during the hottest summer days!
As a full-service home comfort company, Hart Home Comfort is proud to offer hot and humid Long Islanders a range of relaxing and refreshing cooling solutions, from complete-comfort central air conditioning systems to easy-to-install ductless mini-split air conditioning units.
Like our heating products, each of our state-of-the-art air conditioners is designed to promote energy efficiency and save you money. Most of them exceed the mandated SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) of 13, with some systems reaching SEER ratings of 20 or higher — for the ultimate in energy efficiency and cost savings.
Hart Home Comfort's air conditioning specialists are trained and certified to install, service and repair today's latest air conditioning models, and can also perform tune-ups of older systems. Plus, their vans are fully loaded with all the tools and components necessary to get your air conditioning up and running as quickly as possible.
Potential Quick Fixes for Lack of Cool Air
If you don't have cold air, you may be able to fix the problem yourself and save time. Try these steps before you call us, and you may get your air conditioning back immediately:
- Check your circuit breakers to make sure that the power is turned on to your air conditioning system.
- Set the thermostat below room temperature.
- Change your air filter, if your filter is dirty and clogged, it can cause many issues with your unit.
- Melt any ice on the outside unit. If your unit is iced up it will not cool properly
- Give your air conditioning system a good cleaning. Instead of an actual air conditioner repair, the unit may just need to be cleaned.
If your air conditioning system still fails to operate, call Hart Home Comfort for service: (631) 667-3200.
Contact Us For Immediate Service
We are committed to providing the best service for your ulitmate home comfort!