Bock Water Heater Installation in Valley Stream, New York
The Herrison family noticed that their water heater was unable to provide the hot water their family needed. They would run out of hot water when showering or washing the dishes.
Not knowing what was causing their water issues, the Herrison’s called the professionals at Hart Home Comfort to help alleviate the problem.
We dispatched Charlie, one of our seasoned technicians to their Valley Stream home. Our technician inspected their water heater and found that the coil in the water heater tank was failing.
Due to the age of the water heater, Charlie recommended a Bock water heater replacement for their Valley Stream NY home.
PROBLEM: The Herrison family’s water heater was underperforming and couldn’t provide the hot water they desired.
SOLUTION: Hart Home Comfort installed a Bock water heater in the Herrison’s Valley Stream, NY home.
Valley Stream, NY Bock Water Heater Installation
When you begin to notice your domestic hot water getting cold fast or if it’s making strange sounds, getting ahead of the situation will save you and your family countless headaches. The Herrison’s issue is common, and they were thankful to have called Hart Home Comfort to resolve their lack of hot water issues.
We installed a Bock water heater in the Herrison’s Valley Stream home. Hart Home Comfort strongly recommends these units because of their reliability and durability.
Here are the materials used in this project:
- Bock 32E water heater
- Oil burner
- ST-5 expansion tank
- This includes all necessary plumbing, electric, and removal of old water heater
- New smoke pipe
- Temperature-pressure relief valve
Due to the coil failing in the Herrison’s hot water heater, we were able to complete this upgrade. We installed a Bock system, the number 1 selling domestic water heater in the United States! This new water heater will provide the Herrison family with the most reliable water heating and home heating unit on the market!
If your water heater is leaking or underperforming, be sure to call Hart Home Comfort today. One of our domestic water heater experts can inspect your old unit and find the best and most affordable solution to meet your needs. All of our consultations are complimentary. Call us today!
Bock 32E Oil Fired Water Heater Replacement in Valley Stream, New York
Hart Home Comfort has been offering heating and cooling services throughout Long Island since 1980. As a family-owned and operated business, we strive to provide the best that the heating and cooling industry has to offer. This reason is among many as to why we recommend Bock products to our customers.
Bock is one of the most reputable hot water heater manufacturers in the HVAC industry. They have been producing water heater products since 1929, cementing the fact that their water heaters are reliable. Bock is 100% employee-owned, meaning they are each personally committed to providing the highest level of product quality, customer, and technical support.
The Herrison’s wanted a water heater that could meet their home heating and hot water needs. They wanted a reliable, energy-efficient unit that could provide them with a high level of comfort. The Bock oil-fired water heater was a perfect solution to replace their old system.
Here are the advantages of a Bock hot water heater are:
- 104,000 to 623,000 BTU/hr
- Three-Year Limited Tank/Heat Exchanger Warranty for Commercial Installations
- Five-Year Limited Tank/Heat Exchanger Warranty for Residential Installations
- Glass-fused-to-steel water tank
- Dual magnesium anode rods to inhibit corrosion
- Superior heat conduction and fuel efficiency
- Turboflue® High-Performance Heat Exchanger
- Made in the USA
- 64 UEF rating
- Patented helical-fin multi-stage design
- 125 gallons first-hour delivery
- 32 to 113-gallon capacities
If you or a loved one are experiencing issues with your current home heating system, call Hart Home Comfort today. We can determine the best solution to ensure that your home feels comfortable all year long!
What You Need To Know About Water Heater Breakdowns Valley Stream NY
It is important to note that if you believe your water heater isn’t working as it should, then you should NOT attempt a DIY hot water heater repair or replacement unless you are a trained technician. Instead, call a professional like Hart Home Comfort to complete your home heating project.
If you notice that your water heater is failing, then you need to understand that this can be a severe issue. This issue needs to be dealt with immediately. An internal component, such as the coil, could be failing. The exact problem that the Herrison family experienced. Remember, all it takes is to pick up the phone to have this issue resolved.
How To Tell Your Water Heater Is Going Bad?
There are tell-tale signs that a water heater is failing. Being proactive will lessen the impact of any issues that might be occurring. Watch out for these red flags:
- Water stays cold
- Strange noises coming from the water heater
- Water never seems to get hot
- Water has a distinct metallic taste or smell
- Water is leaking at the base of your water heater
- Water is rusty, muddy or discolored
Causes For Hot Water Heaters Failing In Valley Stream NY
You may be wondering why your water heater is failing to deliver. There is a multitude of reasons why a water heater can go bad. From an internal element in an electric water heater to a problem with an oil burner in oil-fired units. The Herrison family had an electric water heater where their coil went and decided to replace it with an oil-fired water heater.
Here are some of the reasons why it could be going bad:
- Old age – A heating system nearing the end of its life expectancy (7-12 years) will eventually breakdown. The only remedy for this situation is to replace or upgrade the unit.
- Wrong size heater – Having an improperly sized heater for your needs will cause the system to work either too hard or not hard enough. Replacing with a unit sized for your usage will save money and enhance comfort.
- High water pressure – Water pressure that is too high can cause pipes to burst and cause the water heater to fail. Turning down the water pressure will remedy this problem.
- Element failure – The Herrison’s coil went in their water heater, causing the unit not to function correctly. You need to hire someone to replace the coil or go with a new high-efficiency Bock hot water heater replacement.
- Corrosive fumes – Issues occur if the air quality is poor. Having chemicals close to the unit can cause caustic fumes to enter into the water heater causing internal corrosion. Keeping chemicals and other corrosive substances far away from the water heater will prevent this from occurring.
- Sediment buildup – Minerals will deposit at the bottom of the water heater tank, especially with hard water. Sediment will build up over time, minimizing your water heater’s efficiency. This problem eventually causes damage. Flushing your water heater annually will help to prevent this issue.
- Oil burner failure – An oil-fired water heater uses an oil burner to heat the water. If the burner isn’t functioning, your water heater will not work. Calling an expert technician to diagnose the problem is what you need to do.
- Gas burner failure – A gas-fired water heater uses a gas burner to heat your home’s water. If the burner isn’t functioning correctly, your water heater will fail. A gas burner replacement will fix this issue.
If you are unsure if your home requires a water heater replacement, then be sure to look for the above signs. However, it is always best to consult with a professional to verify whether your unit requires a replacement or repair.
If you are experiencing any of the issues listed above, call Hart Home Comfort to alleviate your concerns. The Herrison’s decided to call us to resolve their problem and couldn’t be happier with their new oil-fired Bock water heater.
When you’re having trouble with hot water in your home, or you suspect that your old water heater is underperforming, contact the experienced professionals at Hart Home Comfort today! Our NATE certified HVAC technicians can inspect your system and offer you heating solutions that will improve your comfort, increase your home’s energy efficiency, and lower your home heating costs. Best of all, we can accomplish this while staying well within your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed. Call today to schedule a complimentary, in-home estimate.
Remember, these types of issues only get worse with time and end up costing far more than if they had been dealt with initially. Therefore, be sure to give us a call today.
Call Hart Home Comfort For Fast & Affordable Home Heating Solutions
Table of Contents:
- Valley Stream, NY Water Heater Installation
- Bock 32E Oil Fired Water Heater Replacement in Valley Stream, New York
- What You Need To Know About Water Heater Breakdowns In Valley Stream NY
- How To Tell Your Water Heater Is Going Bad?
- Causes For Hot Water Heaters Failing In Valley Stream NY
- Call Hart Home Comfort For Fast & Affordable Home Heating Solutions
Call Hart Home Comfort For All Of Your Heating & Cooling Requirements
Hart Home Comfort offers a wide range of home comfort services throughout Nassau County and the surrounding areas. We aim to provide our customers with high-quality services at a reasonable cost, with satisfaction guaranteed. If your home requires HVAC services, heating oil deliveries, or more, be sure to give us a call.
Contact the experts at Hart Home Comfort for immediate assistance. You can call us today at (631) 667-3200 to schedule your on-site evaluation at no cost.
Check Out Our Reviews In Valley Stream NY:
for Valley Stream, NY
Good service call
Angelo - Valley Stream, NY
Tech was courteous
Blocked drainage lines
Byrn - Valley Stream, NY
NEEDED A 2ND SERVICE AS THE FIRST TECHNICIAN DID NOT CLEAR THE LINES
Patricia - Valley Stream, NY
Very nice and explained everything
HVAC summer tune up
Byrn - Valley Stream, NY
Would like to ensure that there isn't the problem reported recurring.
Regina - Valley Stream, NY
He is very efficient does an amazing job!
Service to help us with oil leak and in replacing new oil tank was very good.
Pasqualina - Valley Stream, NY
Service for burner and air conditioner
Andrea - Valley Stream, NY
Brian was the service man who did the work! He is the most polite gentleman. He is neat with his work, always pleasant and knows his stuff!!
Orrin - Valley Stream, NY
The serviceman that came to my house to service my oil burner did an excellent job. He is efficient and well versed in his field. He is polite and does a wonderful job. He is a valuable employee for your company.
Karen - Valley Stream, NY
Eileen - Valley Stream, NY
Frank was fantastic - very professional, explained everything clearly, did everything that was expected, pleasant, polite and friendly.
No Hot Water
annual tune up
Contact Us For Immediate Service
We are committed to providing the best service for your ulitmate home comfort!